dinsdag 13 september 2011

http://bit.ly/pfnc9R Irene´s Character Song Shippu I was wandering through a dark tunnel of terror of that night I was cut apart thoughts breaking through, running recklessly searching for light piercing through the way out Corpses line up blood of rain carving to dust, not making a sound speed of the silence In a raging wind, control of confusion the spirit that controls this right arm Remaining tranquil, seeing through everything But my chest is hot! hot! The pulse runs Like the speeding falcon when the prey is caught, it won't escape the slash marks don't spray blood the two edged sword is displayed Decaying body pain of dying In my final moment, a future decided on and entrusted death of desire Regret for the many years of a raging heart, hiding myself from the changing times burying the past, leaving the fight But now still, I think of you strongly! strongly!! In the raging wind, control of confusion the spirit that controls this right arm Remaining tranquil, seeing through everything But my chest is hot! hot! The pulse runs translated by ergon
http://ping.fm/LCUzE

Continue reading here:
Claymore Character Song: Irene
997-for before-you bonus exclusive free hands read-the-shocking Really really-work review seo shocking work-or-scam

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten