zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

http://bit.ly/nYrf7w This girl and I met at the end of last school year. Over the summer we became really close and even had things go beyond friendship for a few weeks but she had to move two hours away for grad school so we knew we were better as friends. We used to talk all the time, pretty much every day. Since her move though she never initiates conversations with me. I try to text her every couple of days and the first few times she'd respond pretty quickly and we'd talk for hours like old times. The past few times I've tried though she wasn't able to talk at all because her work load is really picking up now. I know that she really is crazy busy with school and I support that. What gets me is that almost every time I get on Facebook and it shows the page with the most recent activity it'll show that she just messaged someone or replied to their message, usually pretty quickly. I'm starting to wonder if she is trying to space herself from me or if I'm thinking too much about ti. Why would a girl do this?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten