zondag 28 augustus 2011

http://bit.ly/qJmYyJ I have a long time friend (P) whom I no longer in contact with because she always putting me down in front of people, very competitive and always comparing herself to me, not to mention most of the time tried to steal my dates. I become close to another girl (used to be in our group), Lynn, in which I confide in her. Lynn asked me what happened with me and P and she added that she doesn't like P etc etc (she feels the same as I do about P). Lately I try to make some lunch appointments with Lynn but she always find excuses, so I thought she must be busy. But just one week ago, I found out that on Lynn's facebook, there were newer photos of Lynn and P over lunches and dinners and even Lynn invited P to her son's birthday party but I didn't get invited. I don't know what's going on, I thought that Lynn doesn't like P so much that she claimed she refused to see her. Am I being played here? I feel very upset about this situation ..........

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten