zaterdag 27 augustus 2011

http://bit.ly/n5SQmH so i liked this guy for 4 years and i finally got over him.he was a nice friend when everyone was around but he sent me really rude texts so i just said he was not worth it and moved on. but he is still poking me on fb even though i unfriended him. and he called me today after i told him stop poking me on facebook. and he said that was my friend not me.. i just want to know what you opinion is on this, do you think he might like me and just had been to shy to say anything, so thats why he's freaking cuz I have finally moved on?
he also said hi to me when walked by at school and hes also added me again and messaged me to stop deleting him what does he want to be friends or not???
i still have some feelings for him but not alot
And tonight I went to a dance party and ofcourse I got down. And everytime I looked in his direction I caught him staring at me. What is he saying???
And I texted after the party and this is wgat happened
Me what is up with you ?
Him I didnt even do anything
Me tonight. What was up with you
Him what do you mean
Meyou werent dancing and ever time I looked up you were looking at me
Him I usually don't dance at parties unless I want to and I didn't think I was I'm sorry if I was looking that waybit I wasn't looking at you
Me can we just stop this
Him stop what?
Me this game you send so many conflicting signals and I'm to the point where I don't care anymore and I just want to drop everything that we have left in our relationship
Him I don't send you anything you just think I do and if you stopped caring so much maybe you would see that and if you don't want to be friends that's fine I won't hold it against you. Well I'm gonna go to bed goodnight. WTF????
and i have blocked him

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten